- Construction commenced in late 2008 and was completed in October 2009
- At 25 megawatts, the DeSoto Next Generation Solar Energy Center is the largest solar photovoltaic plant in Florida.
- Annual estimated generation is about 42,000 megawatt-hours or enough power to serve about 3,000 homes.
- Located on FPL-owned property in DeSoto County, Florida.
- Plant consists of more than 90,500 solar pan
ON LINE ABORTION PILL ABORTION PILL WHERE CAN YOU BUY THE ABORTION PILL
eXenewable database is being updated on an ongoing basis. Help us to improve data accuracy and relevance by contributing additional information about listed projects and companies.
If you are professionally connected to specific projects or companies and you can contribute relevant information updates please contact us